Tuesday 20 July 2010

GET THAT DOG ON A LEAD...



If you haven't yet got yourself a copy of the excellent The VERY BEST Of BLACK BOB, I'd suggest you purchase it as soon as you can.  My local Waterstone's had only three copies - and they say that the publisher (Waverley Books) has none left in stock.  This is a must-have for every true fan of U.K. comic strips.  The only thing better would've been if they'd issued facsimiles of the original eight books.  I'm lucky enough to have five of them, the 1959 edition being my favourite.  ('Cos that's the one I had when I was a kid.)

With an introduction by Morris Heggie, and an index by Ray Moore of every Black Bob tale ever published.  Superb value at only £9.99.

ISBN: 978-1-84934-028-1.

1 comment:

Kid said...

What? No Black Bob fans out there? For shame.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...