Tuesday 24 August 2010

LOOK - UP IN THE SKY... ER, I MEAN COMING THROUGH THE WALL...

"I've lost my front door key!"

Here's a real collector's item for you to feast your eyes on - the 1964 AURORA model kit of SUPERMAN, as built and painted by myself.  Aurora was once the world's biggest plastic model kit company, before the high price of oil put them out of business in 1977.  (Oil being one of the ingredients in the manufacture of plastic.)

Hopefully, MOEBIUS MODELS will get around to reissuing this kit in its original form (with original box art) in the near future.  Why not contact them at this link and suggest it?  Go on, you know it makes sense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great paint job. Very precise.

Kid said...

Oops, another comment I missed. Thank you.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...