Wednesday 6 April 2011

'X' MARKS THE BAT-SPOT...



Take a look at this 1960s BATMAN water-pistol.  I feel just a little ashamed at my loss of innocence in seeing something that I never noticed as a child, but was the designer having a laugh when he placed the stopper and trigger at Batman's embarrassing bits, or was he as oblivious to the comedic ramifications as the thousands of kids who had this cheeky toy back in the day?

Whaddya think, fellow Criv-ites?  Completely innocent - or is he feeling a strange stirring in his utility belt?

4 comments:

Steve Does Comics said...

I find it hard to believe any adult could be that innocent. I have no doubt he/she knew exactly what he/she was doing.

Kid said...

Stevie, you old cynic you.

John Pitt said...

Looks to me like Bat-Man might be leaning over Cat-Woman !!

Kid said...

Just so long as it's not Robin, I'm fine with it.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...