Saturday 1 October 2011

"YOU'VE HAD YOUR CHIPS, SON..."


1st part of double page spread

One of the other things I produced for the establishment mentioned
in the previous post was a rules and regulations poster for their delivery
drivers.  Having taken enough money from the 'parent company' on past
projects, and because it wasn't for public consumption, I cut them a special
deal on this one.  If memory serves, I did this for six months' supply of fish
suppers, the cost of which, had I paid for them, would've far exceeded
what I could have legitimately charged for the work involved, so I
really came out ahead on the deal.

2nd part of double page spread

Here's another piece I did for the same company, but this time
for another of their businesses.  This was produced for their leaflets
and newspaper advertisements, and everything on it was done by
hand, with the exception of the Letraset numbers on the right.


And the illustration below was done for another
chip shop owner, for his bags, menus, and fliers.


Hardly international publishing, true (with which I was
involved at the same time), but lucrative nonetheless.

(Incidentally, the images are scanned from poor quality photo-
copies;  I've tried to punch them up a bit, but they're still not as
sharp as they could be.)

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...