Monday 20 February 2012

THE TERRIFIC ORIGIN OF RICK JONES' TEEN-BRIGADE...

Copyright MARVEL COMICS

Actually, there's nothing particularly terrific about the origin of The TEEN BRIGADE - or of RICK JONES.  And, to be honest, I hate teenagers - all teen-agers.  Time they brought back conscription (now that I'm too old for it).  That's what they need - a good old-fashioned dose of discipline.  Get the unruly, rowdy, little hooligans off the streets and teach them how to march, peel spuds, spit-polish army boots, get super-fit - and - and - er, kill people.  (Wait a minute - I think I can see a flaw in my thinking.)

Anyway, here's their origin.  Try to ignore the clumsy 'drawing-up' in some of the panels, difficult as that might be.

2 comments:

Dougie said...

Huh. Teenagers. I had three 15-year- old Moray boys bragging to me this morning about how much lager and vodka they consumed on Saturday. The scamps.

Bring back ham radio, that's what I say.

Kid said...

Bring back the birch is what I say - and thrash the little buggahs to within an inch of their lives.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...