Wednesday 21 March 2012

STAMP THIS OUT AT ONCE...


Characters copyright relevant and respective owners

The new ROYAL MAIL Comic Stamps Presentation Pack, released on the 20th (yesterday) is a nice little set to have in one's collection.  I bought mine in the afternoon from my local Post Office and was told they only had a couple left.  Priced at £5.10, an abridged, mini-facsimile of The DANDY is included so, if you haven't purchased yours yet, I'd advise you to get your skates on.  In the meantime, here's what you're missing...



3 comments:

Chris Sobieniak said...

Reminds me of when the United States Postal Service put out a series of stamps commemorating the 100th anniversary of the comic strip or something like that back in '96 or so. I still have a couple sheets of that someplace (and also back when they still make stamps like stamps than already sticky stickers they are today).

Kid said...

Hi Chris, I got the Commemorative replica edition of Action Comics #1 with the Superman First Day Issuance stamp back in 1998. A brilliant idea. I wish our Postal Service did things like that.

Chris Sobieniak said...

I suppose that's one bright spot of ours.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...