Sunday 8 July 2012

DOMINIC HALPIN & THE FIREBALL XL5...



A couple of years back, I posted something pertaining to FIREBALL XL5 and got a response from DOMINIC HALPIN & The HONEY Bs, a swing band who perform a brilliant cover version of the theme song from GERRY ANDERSON's puppet programme from the 1960s.

So, for all you Fireball fanatics (and lovers of good music), the accompanying video really is worth seeing. The song itself is preceded by a mini XL5 adventure - similar in style to the pre-credits sequence of a JAMES BOND movie - and can be viewed by clicking on this link.

Don't deprive yourself of a huge slice of fun - click on that above link NOW!

6 comments:

moonmando said...

Well done Kid,i really enjoyed that.Worth also checking out Dominics website as it is pretty cool too.
Hit that vibe man,hey nonny,no!!...
Ok,i sound like a right fanny,but could`nt resist just the same. lol

Kid said...

Yes, you sound like a right fan, eh? Oh, I see...that's not what you meant. Pardon my mistook. "Fire retros, Robert..."

Swing Band - Dominic Halpin and the Honey B's said...

Hey Kid & Moonmando, thanks for the comments,
Time I made a new video, need to start thinking again,
Hey Kid you should do a small strip on me and the band, could stick it on my site.
Ha
Take care

Kid said...

Thanks for dropping by, Dominic. When I've got a bit of time and energy, well - who knows about that strip, eh? I'm going to be taking a good look at the rest of your site in the coming days - lots of good stuff on it.

Wayne Thompson said...

Such a brilliant a video thanks for sharing that Kid.

Kid said...

My pleasure, Wayne. Check out the rest of Dominic's site - some nice music on there.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...