Monday 4 March 2013

HEEEEERE'S JOHNNY - PART FIVE...

 
 
I can actually remember reading this specific episode of JOHNNY
FUTURE back in 1967. There's nothing particularly unusual about that
'though, as I recollect quite a number of comic strips from the first time
I read them. I especially recall taking note of the 2nd panel in the above
page as I sat on the floor in front of the TV, almost 46 years ago. At one
time I could probably have told you what programme was on, but age
has dimmed my ability to educe such extraneous detail with the
same accuracy as I was once able to.
 
Not that such a trivial thing will spoil your enjoyment of the fantastic
LUIS BERMEJO extravaganza which now lies before you, I'm sure. And
whom am I to hold you back from its delights with my seemingly never-
ending intro? Feel free to get stuck right in. And, if you'd like to leave
a comment of appreciation for this classic superhero adventure strip
from the '60s, then don't let me (or anyone else) stop you.
   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You remember 1967? They say... ".if you can remember the 1960's, you were not really there!!!!"

Kid said...

And I say...if I wasn't really there, how can I remember them?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...