Sunday 21 July 2013

GASP! JOHNNY FUTURE FLIES AGAIN IN A SUPER SUNDAY SPECIAL SELECTION...

Copyright REBELLION
  
Here we are with the final part of the current JOHNNY FUTURE adventure, wherein he battles the bombastic brutality of CAPTAIN CAVEMAN!  Well, not quite - but surely a close relative of the classic cartoon character, except rendered somewhat more realistically.
 
Johnny's taking a wee holiday for the foreseeable future, but if you'd like to see more of FANTASTIC's British 'Man of Tomorrow' (as daringly drawn by ace artist LUIS BERMEJO) then let me know in the comments section.  Every vote counts.
  


7 comments:

Jeffsee said...

Rick's clothes don't appear to be any the worse for wear after being in the water for an extended period of time.
Fairly convenient of the island to be blown up when it was.
Will Johnny be returning next week in a new story?
Thanks for the posting.

Kid said...

Glad you enjoyed it, JS. Will Johnny be returning next week? Ah, you weren't paying attention to my closing remarks, were you? Take 100 lines - "I must pay attention to what Kid writes."

PhilSee said...

Okay then, count my vote for more Johnny in the Future. (See what I did there, okay it's your blog so I'll stop)Keep 'em wanting more, eh. I'm sure it will be worth the wait for more of Mr. Bermejo's classy linework and more giant threats for JF to see off.

Kid said...

I saw what you did there, Phil. Feel quite free to do it as often as you like. I've still to scan the remaining JF's, and as it's a time-consuming process, I like to ensure that there's a sizeable audience for them. So, anyone who likes Johnny Future - let me know.

Kid said...

Yeah, that explosion was a bit of a damp squib story-wise, eh?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kid

I've been reading and enjoying Missing Link/Johnny Future thanks to your good work. I'd love to see you run the rest of Johny's adventures, subject of course to your willingness to do so.

David Simpson

Kid said...

Yet another 'yes' vote from a discerning reader. Looks like I'm going to be busy scanning. Any more 'bids'?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...