Tuesday 8 October 2013

THE LION, THE PUFFIN & THE UNICORN...



I acquired a book from the 1960s recently (a 1967 hardback of The WIND In The WILLOWS), and affixed inside was the above label for the owner to record their name.  It hadn't been used so I promptly added one of my personal address labels to mark the book as my own.

There's something very quaint about the label, so I thought I'd reproduce it here for anyone who might like to copy it and print out their own labels for their august tomes (or even their BEANO Annuals).  There's no copyright mark on the label so I presume it's okay.

(3 x 4 inches is the approximate size.)

1 comment:

Kid said...

Thanks very much, Kid, that's very considerate of you. (From your doppelganger in an alternate universe.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...