Monday 8 May 2017

PULSATING PIN-UPS PART ONE: BATMAN, ROBIN, & BATGIRL...


Images copyright DC COMICS

Here's a cracking pin-up for you, taken from the peerless publication below.  (Well, it's not exactly 'peerless' as there's a SUPERMAN companion mag, but you know how I love alliteration.)  If you all behave yourselves, I might show you a few more awesome images.  Would you like that, Criv-ites?  Then let me know, I'm not a bloody mind-reader!  (I am actually, but I don't like to boast about it.  I'm a very modest guy.)

2 comments:

TC said...

I remember this great picture from the cover of Detective Comics # 487 (1979). I didn't know it had been reproduced for a pin-up.

Kid said...

Yup, in 1992 in The Batman Gallery, TC. Straight on to eBay with you.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...