Sunday 11 June 2017

PSSST! WANNA WRITE A GUEST POST?


Nope, I dunno why he's wearing a deckchair either

For those of you who don't have a blog of your own, but would sometimes like to (or even if you do), here's an invitation for you.  Write a guest post for Crivens! and savour the sizzling sensation of seeing your words in print.  It'll bring you such fame that you won't be able to walk down the road without being besieged by hordes of screaming, admiring females trying to touch you and slipping you their 'phone numbers.  (That reminds me, I really must give some of them a call one day.)

Let me know if you're interested.

12 comments:

John Pitt said...

I don't know if you've had many takers yet, Kidda, but can I just say to your regulars, " I'd certainly be interested in reading a post by you! - A lot of the comments over the years have made good posts, so give it a go, me old mates!"

Kid said...

Many takers? I'd settle for any takers, JP. No one seems interested.

Phil S said...

I'll give it a think. I have to
Come up
With a good topic first .

Kid said...

Good man, PS. I await with interest.

Paul McScotty said...

can I do a post on the work of L** S*******? ok:)

Kid said...

Choke! Gurgle! Faint! If you really want to. (As long as you don't go overboard.)

paul Mcscotty said...

LOL - I will have a wee think about one that may (or may not ) be of interest to you - I just read JPs its very good I feel intimidated (will comment later as need to pop out)_

Kid said...

Feel free to write one about what a brilliant person I am. That notion appeals to me.

John Pitt said...

Thanks McS, but I know well you can tell interesting stories and can talk very knowledgeably about comics! You have done for years in the comments!

Kid said...

I'm sure he won't let us down, JP.

Dave S said...

I'd like to write one for you, Kid, I have a topic in mind too but nothing actually written yet - will work on it tomorrow night

Kid said...

Okay-dokey, DD. Looking forward to it.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...