Friday 5 January 2018

RUPERT HAS A DANDY TIME AT THE BEANO ANNUAL EVENT...

Copyright EXPRESS NEWSPAPERS & DREAMWORKS DISTRIBUTION Ltd

Managed to pick myself up a few bargain books the other day, which surprised me, because I thought there'd be none left in the shops.  All four books cost me a grand total of £6.96, averaging £1.44 per book.  (If I'd had to pay full price, they'd have cost £38.96, so that's a saving of £32.)  In the case of The BEANO and the RUPERT Annual, they were the very last ones in their respective shops, so had I wandered in a mere half-hour later, they might well have been gone.  What, if any, Annuals did you get for 2018, readers, and how many years have you been getting them?  Go on, don't be shy now - give us their names.

Copyright D.C. THOMSON & Co., Ltd


No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...